Machine to apply lard to raw prosciutto, with an automated system.
- Construction in AISI 304 stainless steel, mounted on wheels, equipped with the following:
- Jacketed lard tank for heating by hot water circulation, complete with electric mixer to melt the lard.
- Heated water tank with electrical heating element and circulation pump.
- Pneumatic pump in stainless steel with double effect for lard circulation.
- Low-voltage electric control panel to govern and regulate commands.
- Incorporated lubrication, regulation and air filtering system.
- Production speed: up to 300-400 prosciutto/hour (the actual speed depends upon the speed of the operator)
- Structure : AISI 304 stainless steel
- Operation: Electro-pneumatic
- Pneumatic consumption: 38550 l/min.
- Electricity supply: 380V – 50 Hz tri-phase
- Electric consumption: 2,5 KW
- Dimensions: 385300 x 730 x H 385200 mm
- Net weight: 260 Kg